Call for Speakers
CALL FOR SPEAKERS – ARBS 2018
Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services industry professionals are invited to submit abstracts for seminars, panels, case studies and workshops.
The ARBS 2018 call for papers invites submissions on a range of subjects, including but not limited to:
• Developments, research and global trends in HVAC&R including the latest industry innovations
• Emerging trends in building design; low carbon retrofit, sustainable design, designing for resilience
• Net Zero Buildings/Net Zero HVAC&R – net zero strategies, methodologies and tools, low energy HVAC approaches, methods for energy and carbon offsets
• Technological innovations in HVAC&R; IoT, data analytics, smart buildings, cloud services, automated fault detection
• Refrigeration – technology innovations, new refrigerants, alternatives and non-vapour compression technology, low emission refrigeration practices
• Regulatory and compliance requirements; NCC 2019, maintenance standards, Legionella, WHS
• Industry standards and rating tools; NABERS, Green Star, Living Buildings, WELL
• Project and facility management; Integrated design, BIM to FM, IEQ versus Energy versus productivity
• Energy efficiency, peak demand, energy security, renewables and low carbon building services
• Modular construction and prefabrication
• Case studies demonstrating innovation and best practice in HVAC&R
The format can be a seminar, case study, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 90 minutes in duration.
Speaker submissions close at 5pm Thursday 31 August 2017. Guidelines and submission forms are available HERE or use the form below to contact us.
Download speaker application forms HERE