Recognising Achievements In The Air Conditioning, Refrigeration And Building Services Industry
The ARBS Industry Awards recognise excellence for personal achievement, outstanding products, projects, service and education in the Australian HVAC & R and building services industry. This collaborative national Awards initiative is fully endorsed by the major HVAC & R industry associations of:
AIRAH – Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning
AMCA– Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors Association
AREMA – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers Association
ARWA – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Wholesalers Association
CIBSE – Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (ANZ)
RACCA – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association
The ARBS 2018 Industry Awards are proudly sponsored by:
2018 AWARDS CATEGORIES
Young Achiever Award
Product Excellence Award
Software/Digital Excellence Award
Project Excellence Award
Outstanding Service & Maintenance Provider Award
Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2018
Why Enter The ARBS Industry Awards?
The ARBS Industry Awards represent the highest honour in the HVAC&R Industry. The Awards Dinner attracts all
major players from every discipline and specialty of the industry sector. The advantages to entering are numerous
- Achieve recognition – be awarded by respected industry leaders for your positive contribution to the HVAC&R
- Profile your business – improve brand awareness and promote your products or services to influential leaders
and decision makers.
- Enhance reputation – these coveted awards provide a vehicle to differentiate your business from competitors and act as a 3rd party endorsement for your company.
- Reward your team – motivate employees by involving them in the entry process and celebrate your success together at the Awards Dinner.
- Gain media exposure – winners receive coverage in industry publications and can leverage ongoing ambassadorial and networking opportunities.
Entry into the ARBS Industry Awards is free. All finalists and winners are supplied with official ARBS Awards logos for use on website, signage and promotional collateral.