ARBS 2018, Australia’s only international air conditioning, refrigeration and building services trade exhibition, is inviting industry professionals (HVAC & R) to submit abstracts for seminars, panels, and workshops.
The seminar program is an opportunity to share expertise, innovation and best practice across all sectors of the industry. Seminars will run during the exhibition to be held at the Sydney ICC from 8-10 May 2018. The seminar program is a key component of the exhibition, providing leading-edge education and networking opportunities for HVAC&R and building services trade and professionals.
The call for papers invites submissions in areas such as (but not limited to):
• Developments, research and global trends in HVAC&R including the latest industry innovations
• Emerging trends in building design; low carbon retrofit, sustainable design, designing for resilience
• Net Zero Buildings/Net Zero HVAC&R – net zero strategies, methodologies and tools, low energy HVAC approaches, methods for energy and carbon offsets
• Technological innovations in HVAC&R; IoT, data analytics, smart buildings, cloud services, automated fault detection
• Refrigeration – technology innovations, new refrigerants, alternatives and non-vapour compression technology, low emission refrigeration practices
• Regulatory and compliance requirements; NCC 2019, maintenance standards, Legionella, WHS
• Industry standards and rating tools; NABERS, Green Star, Living Buildings, WELL
• Project and facility management; Integrated design, BIM to FM, IEQ versus Energy versus productivity
• Energy efficiency, peak demand, energy security, renewables and low carbon building services
• Modular construction and prefabrication
• Case studies demonstrating innovation and best practice in HVAC&R
The format can be a seminar, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 90 minutes in duration.